About our Sewing Classes:
At CF Academy, we offer a variety of sewing classes for all levels of sewing experience, from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced. Our sewing classes are both fun and practical, and are perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to sew, or improve their skills. Our CF Academy instructors have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share, and will help you along the way to sewing success!
During each sewing class, our expert instructors will guide you through each step, and you’ll leave the class with a finished project of your own. All the fabrics and notions you need to complete your sewing project are available in our store, and students are eligible for a special discount for the supplies they need for the class. Each sewing class has its own flier with further details and a supplies list, so be sure to review the flier for the class.
The topics covered in our sewing classes include: quilting, machine sewing, garment making, home décor, and other projects. New classes are added all the time, so check often to see what’s new.
CF Academy Sewing Class Policies:
- Sewing and crafting involves the use of various tools. The use of sewing machines, irons, scissors, needles, rotary cutters, etc. inherently implies the risk of injury. When signing up for classes, students agree to release and hold harmless Colorado Fabrics LLC, its instructors and employees from any and all claims of liability related to any accident that may result from participation in said classes, workshops, programs, etc. Should the need arise - students agree to accept first aid, medical or emergency treatment as the situation warrants. Written documentation of accidents will be required.
- Classes are non-refundable.
- Supplies and fabrics for both free and paid classes are not included unless otherwise specified.
- Students attending a class must pay the applicable class fee.
- Adult student age is 16 and up.
- There are no changes allowed for out of town or special guest instructors. However, you may transfer your reservation to someone else.
- With the above exception, in order to change a class date, Colorado Fabrics requires a minimum 48 hour notice prior to the start of the class. However, we cannot change student reservations if it’s within that 48 hour time frame. This would be considered a “no show”. You may transfer your reservation to someone else.
- Our Free class offer is good for one-time sign up only. If the participant does not attend, a second free class opportunity will not be extended.
- Class fees will be refunded or transferred should Colorado Fabrics cancel a class due to insufficient students, instructor illness, inclement weather, etc. When weather is poor, please check our website or contact us prior to verify that the class is still being held.
- Please be on time. Tardiness results in class disruption and missed class content - which can include vital information.
- Please feel free to bring your water bottle with a tightly closing lid. Lunch or snack breaks will be scheduled into longer duration classes.
- To promote a pleasant and effective learning environment, please silence your cell phone.
- Classroom and instructor supplies are expected to be returned.
- Students will receive a one-time use coupon for the purchase of regularly priced, in-stock merchandise that are required or recommended on the class supply list.
Find out more about Colorado Fabrics
Read our newsletter and find out what's on sale this week!
Give us a call at 303-730-2777
Get directions using the map below: